Sunday 7 March 2010

honesty

fuck honesty

what is more boring that other people's lives? not much. so embellish. be interesting even if you aren't

clients will also embellish. when it comes to compliments they will blow smoke up your arse until the cows come home, and when they do, those cows will also have an arse full of smoke. but eventually, when it comes to sex, they will be honest with you. like this:


D"

D's gay dating profile reads like this:

"I am first and foremost a human being. I am a warm,engaging person who is honest, funny. I can be deep, shallow, fun. I am into connection of the real and personal kind.

what am i looking for? I guess that is difficult to define easily. I appreciate warmth and humour as well as respect and affection. I am not after a hook up or a fling in the first instance. I would like to nurture friendship, a connection and build on that"




this is the message he sent to my commercial advert:

"Hi - i'm into lots of spit and being treated pretty rough - is this your bag? I get off on eating dirty asses and being pissed on - what do you reckon.

Sincere question

No comments: