Thursday 5 May 2011

3way part II - blood diamonds are a girls best friend

so after a wasting a few hours trying to organise a 3way. i go to the gym. all my frustration and anger is taken out when my trainer murders my legs through a million squats. i couldn't say "hey, i gotta perform in a filthy bumsex 3way private show later tonight. be a chum and leave me something to thrust with, eh?" i had forgotten all that anyway. watching him show me how to do squats completely wiped my brain. watching his arse squat was like watching 2 basketballs push through a wet towel

"do it like this. are you watching me?"

"oh yeah. i'm watching you..."

with legs like jelly wobbling in my jeans i go to my first booking of the night.

this guy had sent me pictures of himself in his initial contact. it's unnecessary, but it helps if you meet them in a crowded bar. he was quite good looking. not what i go for, but a lot of guys would. i'm always a little skeptical of these. what would a typically good-looking guy (with a big cock) want with a rough little bugger like me? he could get just about any guy he wanted. why would be want me? it's partly my own insecurity, but sometimes i'm not sure what others guys see in me

then i found out. he just wanted kissing, wanking and sucking but he wanted a hairy guy to do it with.

i meet him at the hotel with fucking awful art on the walls selling for $2.5K. we go up to his room and get into it. his body is hot. defined. he is also a damn good kisser. then i pull his cock out of his pants. the pictures he sent were deceptive. he didn't have a big cock. it was enormous. my hand had trouble closing around it's base ...and i have big hands. it's so big that my cock looks like a roll of mentos in comparison. he's fairly quiet so i assume he's not really enjoying it. i'm expecting him at any moment to say 'look this is just not working out. i'll give you $50 for your trouble." then he pulls open my shirt, rubs my hairy chest and goes fucking bananas! "you're so fucking hot!"

"uh... what?"

"you're so sexy!"

"um... yeah?" sometimes you need a coach. i got one inside my head. he's a bit of a cunt. shut up would you! this guy thinks your hot! stop second guessing yourself and get in there, maggot!

and i did! like a snake dislocating it's jaw to swallow the small child that strayed from the village i stuffed that fat cock in my gob! then i raped his mouth and rubbed his face in my hairy chest (like a bit of 'Spanish', but what ever the hairy equivalent is) and then drowned him in my jizz. i lay down next to him and talk for a bit. he's South African. that explains the smooth chest and the huge cock. the south african has the be my least favourite accent in the world. similar to the Aussie accent but with a hint of unforgiving cunt. like the dutch they came from, they tend be hairless, but they've got big cocks and fuck hard and rough. this guy was a nice one and he just rubbed my chest for the rest of the hour

No comments: