Wednesday 29 June 2011

the boyfriend experience # 13 - national sorry day comes early

within a day of putting my ads back up online i had a tonne of work. - 3 rape scenes and cuddle-date - all in one day

rape 1 went along swimmingly. the cuddle date was next. a little asian boy who's rich white boyfriend was away so he would call me to come around. i had been there a few times before. big huge house on the top of the cliffs at Coogee. like most asian guys, he has a perfectly tight little body, easy for my big white arms to wrap and around and hold him while he snoozes. after an hour, he asks me to stay for another hour and slowly makes his way down to sucking my dick. so there i was, kicking back in bed, hands behind my head and looking at the amazing view - the beautiful sunny Sydney day and the sea rolling out to the horizon. oh look a dolphin!

he stopped sucking my dick. oh shit! did i say that aloud? has all that time off made me forget my professionalism? did he hear me cry 'oooh, a dolphin!?!'

no. he was just trying to fit my balls in his mouth...

i head into the city to rape #2

it is a client i have seen a few times before. great guy. we talk about the arts and RuPaul's Drag Race every time. he likes it rough and dirty. he loves to be dominated and raped.

normally i dig this kind of shit. it's so much fun. but with this client i have a problem. he's aboriginal.

damn. it makes me feel a so guilty. a big rough and dirty tattooed white man comes in, throws him to the ground, lays in the boot and kicks him. the white palm of my open hand smacks against the black skin of his cheek. i grab him by the throat and spit in his face and a little piece of my heart cries out
"haven't you done enough? his people have suffered so much already!"
i start fucking his face
"go put scabs in his blankets, why don't you?"
he gags and chokes so i pull my cock out and slap my meat against his face
"HATE CRIME!!!! why don't you get him addicted to refined sugar and flour while you're here...
spit and precum smeared over his face and into his eye
"hmmm, that precum is pretty sweet. so i think i just did because that's mighty refined sugars right there on your face"

luckily, i had a little unresolved anger floating around today, so there was no real problem with fucking the crap out of him

after this white man came and took his babies away and wiped them up with a blanket, we sat, catching our breath, sipping champagne and talking
"yeah, everyone liked Jujubee, but i just had a fondness for Pandora Boxxs dire old skool drag and tragic comedy..."
"i met the contestants of Season 3 when i was in New York ..oh shit, i got a meeting soon at 6pm"

i downed the bubbly and left. as i walked out of the hotel at Chifley Square a friend of mine was walking up in his best skinhead gear, "hey!" i gave him a hug, "you must be room 224's 6 o'clock. i warmed him up for ya!"

No comments: