Tuesday 9 August 2011

i work hard for the money

"are you available tonight?"

"umm... yeah i'm just at a mate's bbq," i was at the pub

"can you come now? can you be here in half an hour?"

"ah... no. i can be there in an hour."

it's tough to find the balance between getting rushed by an impatient client who wants it NOW and turning up when you're ready to do your best work without losing the job. i didn't want him to know i had to get the train home and brush my skanky sausage-eating beer-drinking teeth.

i get home. i get ready. i race over to his hotel.

he hands me a beer. and the only place to sit is in a chair in the far end of the room. he is in his bathrobe sitting on the bed. we chat for a bit, but he seems to be more interested in the awful night sunday night tv programming of detective crime shows featuring attractive women with the perkiest tits i have ever seen in the police force all with strikingly full-bodied and flowing hair.

he is nervous. so i swagger over to him. he rips open my belt and zipper and pulls out my cock with all the love of a production line lunch lady spooning gruel onto my plate. he is of the whip it out and shove it in variety. his sexual prowess continues as he's tugging my cock in both directions like he is either trying to pull it out further or stuff it back inside my pelvis - either way, it's not getting harder and no one is going to be happy. i even catch him sneaking a peak at the tv

okay. so he's nervous. that's fine. i distract him a bit. "you didn't tell me what you like to get into," he kept tugging, "what would you like to do tonight?"

"i need a good hard fuck!" that's what i was looking for! he was starting to relax and getting in mood. very much so, because 5 seconds later he cast his robe open, lay down on his back and threw his legs in the air

i was still not hard. it was so awkward. he wanted it slammed right in straight away. however, i needed a little inspiration

"do you suck dick?"

"yeah," he said. laying on his back sniffing amyl

"well..., suck my dick then."

"oh yeah. of course." it helped a little, but i decided to do it myself. turned him around, rubbed his arse and stroked myself. he was writhing a little. so as i got the rubbers and lube within reach i started to push my thumb into his arse

"i'm gonna cum!"

before i could mutter "you wha...?" he had rolled on to his back and blown his load. i stood there stunned with my cock in my hand and my thumb up his arse

this is a difficult situation. you want the client to be happy - even if i didn't get to do what i was hired for. i hide my shock. i say nothing about how quickly he came. don't make a joke. not even "well, better out than in!". just keep your mouth shut and don't laugh

i feel obliged to at least stay there for a bit longer to at least make my visit 10 minutes. so we chat a bit and i spend a minute or two watching my hands. i take the cash, thank the man and then i go back to the pub

No comments: