Wednesday 5 September 2012

last days of Sydney - disorder




disorder

the little Thai student who seems the be quite lonely in a new city. he did not have many friends here. in a big house all to himself i came around to nuzzle him into my arms. while he pawed at the hair on the my chest i looked down and watched him gamble hundreds of dollars away online. 

several nights that first week i came around to help him kill time between semesters. i would relax with a beer and lay back while he caressed my hairy thighs. i wished he didn't leave the enormous tv on because i was hypnotised by the wacky european espionage adventures of Tow Mater in Cars 2 instead of fucking his tight little hole. i was helpless to watch it. 

in between gentle cuddles and a vicious mouthrape of someone half my size and half my age i felt like a fucking child molester. i imagine this is what it like to have sex with Bjork


No comments: