Wednesday 30 March 2011

velvet hammer

i always score a job on saturday afternoons. today a shy guy came in. there was only me and Connor, he's a spotty faced twink, but we got on well. Connor intros first. within a minute he stomps back into the hooker lounge with his arms folded "yuck. he's gross. i hope he picks you!"

i walk into the intro room and there's sits a man in his 20s, a young Quinten Tarrantino trying to look cool, but slightly nervous in his overly casual lean. i have no idea why Connor was horrified, this guy is kind of cute. after some chit chat, "so what are you looking to get into?"

"oh, you know..."

"no. i don't know. that's why i need to ask," i smile

""oh, just... you know... take it as it comes. see what happens."

"are you a top ...or looking to get fucked," he just kind smiled and danced around the answer so i decided to answer for him, "i'm a top and i reckon you should get fucked."

he books me for 30minutes. i take him to a room upstairs. tell him to shower and i will be back in a few minutes and the booking will start then. 5 minutes later i come back and this once shy and timid man throws down his towel and leaps on me grabbing my neck, one arm thrown around me. one leg flew up and wrapped around my waist while he hopped on the other leg trying to wrap that around me also like a horny dog masturbating on your leg at a family barbecue. he was shy no more.

he turned out to be a hot fuck. i kept bending and twisting him around so he could see himself getting fucked in the mirror. i fucked the shit out of him. after a while, i did have to throw him face down on the bed with all my weight on one arm holding him by the back of the neck just the keep the fucker still! by the end he was happy. a grin on his face about the length of my cock. how did i know it was the length of my cock? because he still had the red mark of my cock across his face from all the slapping with it i did earlier

it's these moments that you proud

No comments: